Saturday, August 29, 2015

It's All About How You Feel

In two weeks we will be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary, YAY! When we got married I was so happy, so in love and so 10lbs. over weight. Most women want to look good, feel good and be slim on their wedding day, well 2 out of 3 isn't too bad, right? If you ask my husband he will tell you a different story, he'll say that I was gorgeous and prefect but that's why I married him.  :)

About a month into married life I vowed that I would not let myself go now that I'm married to the man of my dreams. After all I had no excuses, we weren't going to be having a baby, we are active with the kids and I like to look good. Now it should be noted that my goal was not to be skinny, it was to be fit. I am a woman and love my womanly curves, I love my breast, hips, thighs and butt and I wasn't going to let those go for nothing! I started off slowly, taking walks, cutting back on certain foods and I seen results soon after, however that was not good enough so it was time for a gym membership! 

Fast forward 2 year later, I feel great! As a family we are eating healthier, being more active and now my husband and I go to the gym together. Going to the gym with him at night time when the kids are getting ready for bed has improved our relationship. We get to hang out with one another, being able to catch up on what's going on or to just be plain goofy without any interruptions, this is our quality time. 

After our workout last night my husband was hungry and us being the lovers of food that we are thought of a delicious snack to make that would leave us guilt-free for eating at midnight. We cooked an egg from our chicken coop with an organic veggie sausage patty and my goodness it was heavenly! I like putting a lot of pepper on my eggs, oh and hot sauce, yum! It was so good that I had to share a picture of it. So if you're looking for a healthy snack that will fill you up here it is. Yes I use paper plates, don't judge me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment