Friday, November 13, 2015

Attacks In Paris

I was out running errands today when my husband called me and asked if I've heard the news. Naturally, I got nervous and asked what happened? He informed me of what was  going on in Paris. I couldn't dial into the news fast enough to hear for myself what was happening over there. 

To think that hundreds of families will never be the same after today, makes me feel guilty for taking my family for granted. Every night I go to bed with no doubt in my mind that my family will be here when I wake up and for years to come. 

Times like these makes one think. 

No matter what is happening in my life, good or challenging, I am happy to wake up everyday to the family that I have. 

My heart and prayers go out to families in Paris. 


No comments:

Post a Comment