While I was dusting down the electronics in the living room I came across my Nintendo my husband bought for me a couple years back. The original NES. I started dusting it and debating about selling it. I looked on Craigslist to see what the going rate is for one of these systems. After my search I called my husband and told him that I could not part with the NES. Mind you, he's busy at work and here I come calling him talking about not parting with the NES, poor guy gets the strangest calls from me. Without, hesitation he tells me, "keep it baby, you don't have to get rid of it." Even though no one asked me to get rid of it or keep it for that matter, it felt good to have my feelings of not wanting to sell it confirmed that, it was OK to keep it.
Now I'm off to hunt down the Duck Hunt game and game gun for my NES! Cleaning can wait, Craigslist here I come!
![]() |
| My NES and my George in the background |

No comments:
Post a Comment