Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Why WiFi, Why?!

My daughter has been an official online student for one whole month and we love it!

We are able to make our own schedule that works for us, which we try to stay within the traditional hours of school. I get to be in the loop of what she is learning as well as being able to better help her with "homework." The exposure to the preteen girl drama is minimized, parents, you know what I'm talking about. Girls can be so catty. 

The downside is when the WiFi isn't working so well. This whole WiFi is a mystery to me, some days it works perfectly fine and days like today it's a headache! I unplug it and plug it back in, log out and back in, reboot the computer, switched computers, everything besides hit the darn thing with a bat! This is my only downside for online school. 

Technology, pffff.

No comments:

Post a Comment